آریا الکترونیک parcham تکشو

فیلتــر کردن تماس ها و اس ام اس Melon Mobile Call & SMS f.i.l.t.e.r v1.02.49

nekooee

Senior Technical Supervisor
مدیرکل
معاونت انجمن
2007-09-21
ایران
Melon Mobile Call & SMS f.i.l.t.e.r v1.02.49 S60v3 Symbian OS9.1 Unsigned Cracked-ErESPDA

XlagendaScreenshoot 000115.jpg XlagendaScreenshoot 000116.jpg

توضیح خاصی این برنامه نداره.
می تونم بگم از بهترین برنامه های موجود در زمینه فیلتــر کردن تماسها و اس ام اس هاست و آخرین ورژن هم میباشد

f.i.l.t.e.r
it all: Block, forward or reply by auto-SMS.
In some situations you cannot or do not want to take a call: on a noisy street, at a relaxed dinner, in a crowded office. You can fully trust Call & SMS f.i.l.t.e.r to manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take personally:
*.You want to acceptcalls onlyortext messages only?
*.You’d like to block incoming calls with no sound or vibration and send a customSMS auto-reply?
*.You’d like toforwarda portion of your incoming calls and messages to your assistant?
*.You want to block callers whohidetheir numbers?
*.Keen on making ablacklistorwhitelist?
*.You wantscheduled f.i.l.t.e.ringof calls and texts to adjust the blocking f.i.l.t.e.rs to your lifestyle?
Did you already think of a few use scenarios to make your life easier? Call & SMS f.i.l.t.e.r can handle it! Lightweight enough to beeasily customizable, Call & SMS f.i.l.t.e.r is also powerful enough to protect you from unwanted traffic whenever you need some peace.

Download Here

بعد از کلیک بر روی لینک بالا با صفحه خطا مواجه می شوید در آدرس بار به جای ****** که در وسط آدرس هست بنویسید:
f.i.l.t.e.r
دقت کنید کلمه بالا رو بدون . بزنید

بالا