آی پی امداد
آی پی امداد
آریا الکترونیک parcham تکشو

مشکل: کد خطای 0xc000000f در لپ تاپ ایسوس Q550L

behnam021

کاربر vip
کاربر
2012-02-08
Strange Windows 8 blue screen error solved!Most modern laptops comes with Windows 8 pre-installed. Whenever you buy new laptops the manufactures have enabled some bios settings that may be compatible for Windows 8 only.Secure boot and Fast booting is one of such latest technologies that comes with all new laptops and PCs. The technology is called UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) and it is a standard firmware interface for PCs, designed to replace BIOS (basic input/output system).
With EUFI enabled laptops you are unable to repair or re-install Windows.

In this article I’m gonna show you troubleshooting of windows 8 installation if EUFI boot enabled.
Before going to the technical description let me figure out my Windows 8 error.
I got a new laptop (Toshiba Satellite C850) with corrupted Windows 8 preinstalled. It was asking for repair, but when I try to boot from Windows DVD, it was not accepting.
Always shows a blue screen with the following error message.
Recovery

Your PC needs to be repaired.

Required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.

Error code: 0xc000000f

You’ll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disk or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacture.

Press Enter to try again
Press F8 for Startup Settings
Press Esc for UEFI Firmware Settings

I got fed up with this laptop for an hour and found it was due to EUFI and SATA compatibility (boot UEFI windows 8). So this article is focused on troubleshooting Windows 8 for this kind of issue.
[h=2]What is EUFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface)?[/h]It is a method of software interface between an operating system and platform firmware. It’s intended to improve software interoperability and address limitations of BIOS (such as 16-bit processor mode, 1 MB addressable space etc.)

(Image credit: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Some advantages of UEFI firmware include:

• Enhanced security beside boot kit attacks.

• Quicker startup times and resuming from hibernation.

• Compatible for disk drives greater than 2.2 terabytes (TB).

• Support for modern, 64-bit firmware device drivers and possible to address more than 17.2 billion gigabytes (GB) of memory during startup.

• Compatibility to use BIOS with UEFI hardware.
All the tutorials in SmartPCTricks.com are taken from my real life experience, all of these stuffs will work 100%. Below shows the step by step procedures of what I did to fix my PC while Windows 8 Blue screen error.

با سلام با زدن دکمه ESC وارد تنظیمات UFEI شده و اون رو disabe کنیدHow to solve Windows 8 Blue Screen Error

We have to disable Fast UEFI secure boot from the bios to perform windows troubleshoot. Please follow the simple steps,
(Even though this article based on Toshiba Satellite C850, same procedure is applicable for all)
Step 1:
Press and hold F2 key, then power on the machine. You will be directed to BIOS
Step 2:
Look for Security tab inside bios and navigate to Secure Boot. Then Disable it.

(Click on the image to enlarge)
Step 3:
Now go to Advanced → System Configuration
Hit Enter key in System Configuration

Step 4:
Change Boot Mode in to CSM Mode.

Step 5:
Whenever you change Boot Mode from EUFI to CSM mode, another option will come just above the boot mode,SATA Controller Mode.

Hit Enter key in SATA Controller Mode and make it Compatibility mode.

Step 6:
Save settings and Exit by hitting F10 key…

That’s all, you are able to boot from DVD drive, and obliviously you can repair your Windows 8 PC with disk.

سلام وبا تشکر از شما دوست عزیز ..
مراحل فوق را انجام دادم و مشکل فوق بر طرف شد اما چون قبلش درایو ویندوز را فرمت کرده بودم حالا متاسفانه ویندوز جدید نصب نمیشه و مجبورم هارد را فرمت کنم..
ممنون از راهنمایی بسیار عالیتون که مشکلم رو حل کردید ..

behnam021

کاربر vip
کاربر
2012-02-08
با سلام.خوشحالم که مشکل شما دوست گرامی حل شد امیدوارم دیگر دوستان که مشکل مشابه دارند بتوانند از ای پست بهره مند بشوند.موفق باشید

واکنش‌ها[ی پسندها]: ramintkh

Yasvahshi74

کاربر
2019-05-25
با عرض سلام و خسته نباشید خدمت شما استاد گرامی
اگه براتون امکان داره آموزش رفع این خطا (0xc000000f) تو UFEI ایسوس 61me رو هم بذارید ممنون میشم چون منو UFEI سیستم من این صفحه آبی رنگ نیست و کلا با این فرق میکنه باتشکر

بالا