آی پی امداد
آریا الکترونیک parcham تکشو

KeyLock

gadraj

معاون مدیر کل
معاونت انجمن
2007-05-09
KeyLock
Devices known as electrical key-lock can de found in many versions, but I will demonstrate you another interesting workaround of that device. Specificity of that device is a new way to read more keys using only one input of microcontroller. As you can see I used an analog to digital conversation and with that method I can precise detect which key is pressed. This way of detecting keys can be implemented only with microcontrollers who have an internal A/D converter, and we will use PIC12F675, because we don’t need many ports for reading state of keys.

How it works
Press four keys in specific order, and relay will turn on for about to 5 seconds and that is it. But first you must memorize your code following this way: press and hold button (button on pin 3), so long until Led goes ON. Now, when Led is ON, you must type your secret code. When you do that, your code is memorized in eeprom of PIC12F675, and you can only turn ON relay using this code. If you type false code 10 times, you will turn ON “alarm

پیوست‌ها

• 84.8 کیلوبایت بازدیدها: 477
  • 31.4 کیلوبایت بازدیدها: 466
  • 77.3 کیلوبایت بازدیدها: 482
  • 10.4 کیلوبایت بازدیدها: 486

morteza 0228

کاربران vip(افتخاری)
vip افتخاری
کاربر
2009-10-12
اسلامشهر
پاسخ : قفل رمز دیجیتالی حرفه ای برای شما دوستان

با تشکر اینم پروژ ای که خودم هم رو درب منزل جواب گرفتم و هم رو سوئچ موتورم رمز دیجیتال حرفه ای

پیوست‌ها

آخرین ویرایش توسط مدیر:
بالا